Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Who/What is Mad & Mile.....?

     




     So as I talked with a new client over the phone recently, I was approached with the question, "Who/What is Mad & Mile, in your business name?"


     I answered my client during that phone conversation...and it got me thinking...not everyone knows 'me'.  So there for I give you...


"Mad"......    Madison Paige, 4 years old (almost 5, she will tell you!!)



AND...

"Mile".......   Miley Brooke, 2 years old (3 in December)


     Well, There you have it..!  These two girls are such a big part of MadMile Photography, not just in the name..but in the developing of it.  

     Photography has always been something I loved. Whether it was back years....ago(haha)...in high school and college, making every moment count on camera...so not to forget anything or anyone!!  Or as I have grown up, capturing endless memories with my loved ones and friends...such as holidays, weddings, births, showers, special dinners..etc.  Photography has always been a major part of my life.  I always knew it would be with me.  

     As I became a mother..I have been fortunate enough to be at home with my girls and spend endless amounts of time with them, watching them change and develop. One of the things I stress to them is that, no matter what it is that you want to do...if you stick with it and put your mind to it..You Can Do It!!

     So when it came to thought that I may want to put my work out there for others to see, expose my style to redicule or praise..whichever it may be...I became nervous and started second guessing myself.  MadMile and my husband David pushed me to do what I wanted...and not to think of the rest..telling me...You Can Do It!!

     I love them so much and appreciate the loads of support I receive from them...

     I am Thankful for everyday I have with them..

Happy Happy Thanksgiving...!!

D

P.S.  We are expecting our third little bundle sometime late summer!!  ..not sure how to add another name to the business name...but if you know me....I will find a way!  






No comments:

Post a Comment