Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our Christmas Tree / Decorating

This time of year not only warms my heart but fills me with lots of Joy.  The girls are old enough now to start actually "understanding" what Christmas is all about.  As we were decorating our tree, we talked about all of our ornaments and when we got them, what the mean/represent.  Madison is learning John 3:16 at school and recites it so often when at home that I think that Miley just may pick it up. :) 


Every year I take pictures, this is my first year sharing any. Most of the time I keep them for myself.
(This is a personal share rather than a professional one, so to save on time and to keep it simple...All images are SOOC!!)


First we started by helping Daddy decorate the outside of the house...a big job, luckily he loves to do it ...and...the girls love to help!
Madison helping Daddy!

Miley helping Daddy!

Then onward to the tree..Yes..I know what your going to say...its not real...lol..Like I said...trying to keep things simple! haha

 

Now just to share a few ornaments we put up every year...all represent our family..  
 

 

 

 



 


Merry Christmas!!
May you remember Christ is the reason for the season and to spend time with the ones you love...

God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment