Saturday, June 16, 2012

Toothless...

     Something a little personal.  Madison (my oldest) has started loosing her teeth.  Since she was the youngest in preschool, actually the last one to turn 5 years old in her class, this meant she watched all the others loose their teeth.  She was so anxious that she would actually come to me randomly and ask me if her tooth was loose, haha..so cute!


     So, as the last weeks of school hit us...we were getting ready one morning, she brushed her teeth, and came running from the bathroom gasping and squealing.....' I have a loose tooth'....well I just thought it was the same old routine...but ...this time it was for real!  Even better....she had ' TWO loose tooth' as she would put it.


Basically long story short....about two weeks went by and she lost her first one, ten days later..another.   The excitement she expressed, I will never ever be able to forget.  It even made me teary to think this is just another milestone as she grows up.  Time is passing so quickly..


So here are just a few of my memories...







No comments:

Post a Comment