Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just a little peak....Bourdoir Sessions....Rated PG-13 ... :-)

Well, last weekend was full of excitement for me.  I had a great time with some beautiful (Inside & Out) ladies....!!  It was a lot of hard work...Some unexpected delays...(I will explain in a later post)...but overall...a huge success....!!


One of my clients felt comfortable sharing some of her shots with the world....So here are a few of my favorites....!  


I am sure you will agree...Gorgeous!


MadMile Photography LLC Copyright 2012

MadMile Photography LLC Copyright 2012

MadMile Photography LLC Copyright 2012

MadMile Photography LLC Copyright 2012

MadMile Photography LLC Copyright 2012

MadMile Photography LLC Copyright 2012

MadMile Photography LLC Copyright 2012


I hope you enjoy these images as much as I did capturing them... 

I will still book these sessions throughout the year... If you are interested..give me a call




2 comments:

  1. I just had my first boudoir session about two weeks ago, had another Tuesday night, and another one scheduled. They are so much fun, but more work than I EVER would have imagained. You have to watch every part of the body since clothes don't help hiding those places that even the smallest of women seem to have and hate. We had a lot of fun! I love learning from others work as I'm just in the beginning of my photog journey. These are beautiful! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for your thoughts.. Good Luck in your journey...its well worth the travel. I would love to see your work. Feel free to contact me via email....madmilephotography@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete